We have so much for your little ones to explore and play from bouncy castle,tunnels,slide,swing,jump,bounce,soft blocks bricks to build a castle or house,ride on bikes,spin and just run around.
SUMMER HOLIDAY SESSIONS CHANGE PLEASE SEE HOME PAGE FOR TIMES
Saturday 13:00-16:00(september to april) (may to august closed)
£5 per ticket this is for one child one adult any extra children will require another ticket. Extra adults is £2 per head.
No booking required pay at reception.
Strictly no food and drink to be consumed in the gym. Only food and drink purchased from the cafe to be consumed on the premesis upstairs in Top Deck Cafe.
Rules of Play
By entering our centres you agree to all of our rules of play and will adhere to them. In the event that you do not adhere to our rules of play you will be asked to leave the centre without a refund. We reserve the right to amend the rules of play at any time without notice.
- Parents / Guardians must be over 18 years old and must supervise children using the facility. It is the responsibility of parents or other accompanying adults to explain the rules of play to children and monitor them closely.
- Parents / Guardians must ensure that children are appropriately dressed to use the facility. We advise that they should not wear jewellery, buckles, watches or other sharp objects. Clothes should be tucked in.
- We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children. Parents or other accompanying adults must ensure that children behave at all times in a manner to avoid causing offence or injury to others.
- You may use any of the equipment in the gym apart from the main trampoline this is STRICTLY OUT OF BOUNDS
- Children who are unwell must not be brought into the centre. Anyone who becomes unwell whilst at the centre is asked to leave immediately to avoid the risk of infection.
- We encourage parents or other accompanying adults to play with their children and to use the equipment where it is safe to do so. All adults doing this must use reasonable care to avoid damage to the equipment or injury to themselves or others.
- No pets are allowed on the premises except guide dogs.
- If you witness any unsafe play, violent / abusive conduct or dangerous equipment you agree to notify a member of staff immediately.
- Children and adults must remove shoes and be wearing socks to use the equipment.
- NO food or drink can be consumed on our premises unless purchased from the cafe upstairs. (exceptions are made for babies)NO food or drink should be taken into the gym. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted on our premises.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of items. Personal items and money belonging to children should be left with their accompanying adult.